Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
1/3 cup coconut oil
3 tablespoons fresh chili paste
2 tablespoons curry powder Sea salt
1/2 tsp white pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
3 pounds chicken wings
- Wash the chicken wings and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Lay the chicken wings on a tray
- Mix all the remaining listed ingredients in a bowl and rub the chicken
wings well with the mixture
- Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet at medium heat and cook chicken
for about 12 minutes on each side.
- Serve this delicious recipe.
Nutrition: Calories: 1705; fat: 91.4g; Cholesterol: 613mg; Sodium: 976mg;
Carb: 13.5g; Protein: 199.3 g;