Cooking Time: 1½ Hours
1 cup water
1 pk. active dry yeast
1 tbsp. white sugar
2 tbsp. olive oil
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp. kosher salt
½ tsp. baking powder
1 cup Hwy K Rib Sauce
½ lb. cooked beef short ribs
1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 large fresh jalapeño,
2 tbsp. Main Street Rib Rub
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- To make the Pizza Dough, add lukewarm water (110°F) to a large bowl; add
yeast, sugar, and oil. Whisk until combined.
- Wait 15 minutes for the yeast to activate.
- Add flour, salt, and baking powder and mix via hand.
- Knead the dough for 20 minutes.
- Location the dough within the bowl and cowl it with plastic wrap. Allow the dough rest
for 30 minutes.
- Set up the cooker for direct heat at 350°F.
- Dust a clean surface with lots of flour and start rolling out the dough.
Make7. Dust a clean surface with lots of flour and start rolling out the dough.
Make it somewhat round and thin; I like it to look rustic and irregular.
- Brush olive oil on both sides of the flattened dough. To pre-bake, the dough,
place it in the center of the cooker and let it bake for 2 minutes
Remove from the cooker.
- Spread ½ cup of Rib Sauce on the pizza crust. Add all the toppings evenly
to the pie. Evenly apply the Rib Rub all over the pizza.
- Place the pizza on a pizza stone and cook on the grill for 5 minutes or until
the cheese is completely melted.
- Remove the pizza from the grill and add the remaining Rib Sauce on top of
- Slice the pizza and serve immediately.