Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Large tortilla wrap
1 lb. cooked beef short ribs
¼ cup shredded Havarti cheese
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese 6 oz crinkle-cut french fries
1 Roma tomato, diced
¼ cup diced yellow onion Chili Aioli
¼ cup mayonnaise
3 tbsp. sambal oelek
½ tsp. lemon juice
¼ cup sour cream
3 tbsp. gourmet steak sauce
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- To make the Chili Aioli, combine all ingredients in a bowl and
mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make the Bistro Sauce, do the same thing—combine all ingredients
in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Warm up the large tortilla so that it is heated and pliable.
- Start loading the wrap with beef, cheese, fries, mashed avocado,
¾ of the sauces, tomato, and onions.
- Wrap the burrito tightly.
- In a hot skillet on medium-high heat, grill the burrito until golden brown on
- Cut the burrito in half and serve with remaining Chili Aioli and Bistro