Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
3 pounds of chicken
6 cut into pieces Pinch of salt
3 lemons, juiced
1 lemon, zest
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tablespoon of fresh oregano
1/8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 fennel bulbs, trimmed, cored, and sliced
1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted halves
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pat dry chicken and loss the skin.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top of the bird pieces.
- Take a small bowl and mix together lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and
oregano, 5. Tuck half of this aggregate below the skin of the chook.
- In the equal bowl, upload the closing herbs and indexed ingredients.
- Transfer it to the baking dish and pinnacle with the fowl portions.
- Bake the chicken in a bowl for about 40 minutes or until the meat gets tender.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
Nutrition: Calories: 642; fat: 18.7g;Cholesterol: 262mg;Sodium: 389mg;
Carb: 15.7gCarb: 15.7g; Protein: 101g;