Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 2 Hours 10 Minutes
1 1/2 C. margarine
3 C. white sugar
2 C. sifted all-purpose flour
1 C. rice flour
1 tbsp baking powder
6 room-temperature eggs
2 C. lukewarm milk
2 C. grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 C. white sugar
1/4 C. all-purpose flour
1/4 C. sesame seeds
How to make:
- Set your oven to 350 degrees F before doing anything else and lightly
grease and flour a medium glass baking dish.
- In a bowl, add the margarine and 3 C. of the sugar and beat till fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing till well combined.
- In another bowl, mix together 2 C. of the all-purpose flour, rice flour
and baking powder.
- Slowly, add the flour mixture into the egg mixture alternately with the
milk, stirring well between each addition.
- Slowly stir in the Parmesan cheese and transfer the mixture into the
prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 C. of the sugar, 1/4 C. of the all purpose flour and sesame seeds.
- Sprinkle evenly over the mixture within the baking dish.
- Cook in the oven for about 45 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in
he center comes out clean.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
Fat 23.4 g
Protein 9.9 g
Cholesterol 73 mg
Sodium 478 mg