Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
6-8 chicken breasts
1-pound ground pork
1 cup shallots, finely chopped
1/3 cup chopped parsley
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1 teaspoon celery salt
1/3 teaspoon allspice powder
1 pound of bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a skillet and sauté pork along with parsley, shallot, and half of
- Cook for about 5 minutes, until slightly pink in color.
- Butterfly the chicken breast pieces lengthwise with the help of a knife.
- Open up the breast pieces and pound the chicken with the help of a meat
- Rub the remaining allspice mixture over the chicken pieces.
- Place a generous amount of pork mixture on one side of the chicken and fold
the other side over the top.
- Wrap bacon slices tightly around each breast
- You can insert a toothpick to make it sealed nicely.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Just before serving turn on the broiler and broiler for about 2 -4 minutes
- Once the bacon is crisp, serve it warm.13. Sprinkle celery salt, pepper over the top.
- Enjoy this delicious and hearty dish.
Nutrition Information per serving Calories: 1239; fat: 68g; Cholesterol: 409mg;
Sodium: 2887mg; Carb: 9g; Protein: 138.5g;