Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
3 pounds chicken breasts 3-4 eggs
2 cups almond flour
6 tablespoons of tapioca starch Salt
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons of poultry seasoning
1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat an oven to 370 degrees.
- Trim and cut the chicken lengthwise so to get two sleek pieces for one
- Spray a baking pan with oil spray.
- Take a medium bowl and whisk the eggs.
- Take another large bowl and mix onion powder, black pepper, salt,
poultry seasoning, tapioca starch, almond flour.
- Dip the meat pieces in egg and then in a dry mixture.
- Region the coated fowl breasts within the baking pan.
- Pour the melted butter over the top of the chicken pieces and bake in an oven
for 40 minutes.
- Broil the chicken for about 5 minutes to make it brown.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition: Calories: 1239; fat: 81.3g; Cholesterol: 548mg; Sodium: 71mg;
Carb: 17.6g; Protein: 106.3g