Cooking Time: 1 hour 10 Minutes
3-4 pounds large chicken
1 cup tomato paste
½ cup ketchup
2 teaspoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard Sea salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
1 teaspoon of hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and adjust the oven rack to the middle
- Take a medium saucepan and dump all the sauce ingredients in it.
- Heat the pan over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside for a while.
- Grease a baking dish with oil spray and place the chicken on the baking
dish skin-side down.
- Bake the chicken for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and flip each piece of chicken.
- Brush the chicken with the BBQ sauce.
- Again, roast the chicken for about 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken pieces from the oven and baste the chicken top with
more BBQ sauce.11. Again, roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Repeat the process one more time and once the skin of the chicken turns
brown serve it immediately.
- Best serve warm.
Nutrition: Calories: 596; fat: 10.5g; Cholesterol: 262mg; Sodium: 724mg;
Carb: 20.6g; Protein: 99.4g;