Cooking Time: 2-4 Hours
4 tablespoons of olive oil
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon of basil, fresh ¼ teaspoon of red chili
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Take a large zip lock bag, combine oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, garlic,
salt, pepper, red chili powder, and mix well.
- Add the chicken breast to the bag and mix well.
- Seal the bag and let the chicken marinate for 4 hours.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once the chicken is moist and tender, serve and enjoy.
Nutrition: Calories: 747 fat: 41.2g; Cholesterol: 269mg; Sodium: 264mg;
Carb: 1.7g; Protein: 87.8g;