Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
½ cup smoked rib meat
⅓ cup baked beans
1 tbsp. Main Street Rib Rub
⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup flour
½ cup beer
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
¼ cup Hwy K Rib Sauce
- Heat up oil in a Dutch oven or deep fryer at 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the meat, baked beans, rib rub,
and cheese. Mix well.
- Take a golf ball–size scoop of the meat mixture and roll it into a sphere. Roll
the balls around in the flour to coat and set aside.
- Combine the remaining flour, beer, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
The batter should be gravy consistency.
- Dip the balls in the batter and place them in the deep fryer.
- Cook for 8–10 minutes until golden brown and delicious.
- Serve immediately with Rib Sauce on the side.