Cooking Time: 1 Hour
1 lb. smoked beef short ribs
¼ cup diced yellow onions shredded
1 Anaheim chile pepper
2 cups red enchilada sauce
8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
1 oz. green onion, chopped
2 oz. black olives, sliced Salt
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add short ribs, onions, and diced pepper.
Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Cook until the onions are soft,
then set aside.
- Warm the tortillas and fill each one with a ¼ lb. of meat, roll into burritos,
and place them in a foil pan.
- Set up the grill for 2-zone indirect cooking at 350°F.
- Top the tortilla rolls with 1 cup of enchilada sauce, cheese, green onions,
and olives. Cover the foil pan with a sheet of aluminum foil. Cook enchiladas on
the grill for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Halfway through the
cooking process, add the other cup of chile sauce over the enchiladas.
- Remove the foil pan from the cooker and discard the foil cover. Cool for 5
- Serve immediately.