Cooking Time: 1 Hour
2 pounds chicken thighs, boneless
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar
1 cup of olive oil
3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary
2 garlic cloves, minced Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Take a medium bowl and combine mustard, vinegar, garlic, rosemary,
lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken in a plastic container, pour the olive oil into the spice
the mixture, and pour this mixture on the top of chicken pieces.
- Tightly close the container with the lid and let it sit in a refrigerator for
- Now, grease the baking sheet with foil and transfers the chicken to the
- Now, pour the remaining sauce on top.7. Bake it in the oven for 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Information per serving Calories: 899 fat: 67.8g; Cholesterol: 202mg;
Sodium: 348mg; Carb: 6.1g; Protein: 67g;