Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
2 pounds chicken breasts
2 garlic cloves
1 lemon minced zest
1 lemon, juice only
4 sprigs of fresh thyme;
2 lemons, cut into
4 wedges; Sea salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the chicken piece in a large bowl.
- Season the chicken pieces with sea salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken pieces with garlic cloves, lemon zest, lemon juice, and
- Arrange the piece on an oil greased baking dish and cook for about 40-50
- Serve warm with a garnish of lemon wedges.
Nutrition: Calories: 453; fat: 17.1g; Cholesterol: 202mg;
Sodium: 256mg; Carb: 6.6g; Protein: 66.4g;