Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
2 pounds of chicken breast tenderloins
4 organic eggs
1-1/2 cup almond meal
2 tablespoons of chili powder
2 tablespoons of Italian
seasoning 1 tablespoon of onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take a large baking dish and grease it with oil spray.
- Take a flat plate and combine chili powder, almond meal, Italian
seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces first in the eggs, then in dry ingredients.
- Arrange the chicken in the baking dish and bake in the oven for about 25
Nutrition: Calories: 587; fat: 21.1g; Cholesterol: 225mg; Sodium: 1530mg;
Carb: 52.9g; Protein: 49.2g;