Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 38 Minutes
1/2 lb. ground beef
1/2 red onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 pinch salt
1 C. shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
1/4 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp milk
1 tbsp butter, divided
2 (12 inch) flour tortillas
2 tbsp Thousand Island dressing, divided
1 romaine lettuce heart, sliced
1 tomato, sliced
1/2 red onion, sliced
How to make:
- Heat a large skillet and cook the beef, diced onion and garlic for about
- Stir in the salt and transfer the beef mixture into a pan on low heat.
- Add 3/4 C. of the Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and milk and
- Cook, stirring for about 3-5 minutes.
- In a large skillet, melt half of the butter on medium heat and cook 1
tortilla for about 3 minutes.
- Flip the tortilla and spread 1 tbsp dressing over the tortilla evenly.
- Place half of the beef mixture over the tortilla and fold in half.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Transfer into a serving plate.
- Repeat with second tortilla.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 C. of the Cheddar cheese over the tortillas.
- Keep aside to chill for approximately 5 minutes.
- Cut into the wedges and serve with the lettuce, tomato and sliced
Fat 30 g
Protein 24.4 g
Cholesterol 79 mg
Sodium 777 mg